The other day I experienced MAP Assessment 2.0, an assessment tool used to assess management and leadership skills. It has has helped me to consider solutions around the following commonly asked questions:
- We need to develop our managers, but what topics should we focus on?
- How do we know our management development programme has made a difference and how can we measure it?
- Who is our talent that should be considered for our succession planning?
- How do our managers compare to managers in other organisations?
- How do we recruit and select the best managers for our organisation?
There’s a more detailed blog that I wrote for DPG that you can find by clicking here as well as more information in the video below: